What is the memory loss?
Memory loss (amnesia) is an unusual forgetfulness. You might not have the ability to recall new occasions, recall one or more memories of the past, or even both.
The memory loss may be for a short time and then resolve (transient). Or, it may not go away, and, depending on the cause, it can get worse over time.
WHAT CAUSES MEMORY LOSS OR DEMENTIA?
According to medical research sites, dementia [or memory loss] has many potential causes. Here are some of the more common reasons theorized:
* Oxidative Stress: The brain uses more oxygen [per unit of weight] than any other body part. Due to this, it is subject to what’s called stress, or free-radical harm. there was a study conducted to uncover if electrolyzed water [ionized stress would decrease on many sorts of neural cells, including brain cells. The judgment was that the results suggested that ionized water would be beneficial for the prevention of oxidative-induced neurodegenerative disease.
* Medications [and/or Drug or Alcohol use]: There are many unknowns about the long-term effects of drugs, alcohol and prescribed medications. People should avoid these things if at all possible. One way to avoid medications is to get your body healthier, naturally, so you won’t need them.
* Dehydration: Dehydration is an epidemic in this country. People frequently train themselves to drink less and less as they age. The consequence of autopsies in older adults with dementia shows signs of dehydration, particularly in the brain, where it is seen to be shrivelled up to varying degrees.
* Poor Circulation and/or Lack of Exercise: Insufficient Exercise is an epidemic in this country, irrespective of age, but specifically with ageing adults. The many forms of entertainment that are sit-down are alluring but must be limited. Get outside in the fresh air and walk or even run. This enhances circulation and studies indicate that it improves chances you will live a longer and much healthier life.
* Exposure Over Prolonged Periods to Toxins, such as Fluoride. The Fluoride Action Network and other non-profit scientific associations have been warning us about the hazards of Fluoride for a dozen years. Now some municipalities are cutting down on the quantity of Fluoride that they add to the water. Since Fluoride causes effects similar to lead poisoning in kids, Truly, they ought to add none, however. Additionally, it has been linked to Altzheimer.
Nutritional Deficiency: Lots Books are written being a secret to good health. PH balance is vitally important to our bodies. Additionally, a balance of anti-oxidants and active oxygen is found to be key in living healthy lives. The fitter the cells are made by you, the more inclined you should work out; the less likely you will have to take normal medications, and so it deserves mention here as a preventative measure to choose for dementia or memory loss or dementia.
HOW CAN A WATER IONIZER HELP?
There are many benefits to drinking Tyent ionized water. A water ionizer helps to alkalize your body and give you the pH buffers it needs to keep your cells, tissues, bones, and organs from losing their hard-earned, healthy, alkaline minerals.
Water ionizers provide an abundance of anti-oxidants to help fight the free-radicals that try to strike and harm your tissues all day, daily and protect against oxidative stress.
Ionized water is hydrating, and so helps to give your body the hydrogen and oxygen it needs so as to not become dehydrated.
Alkaline ionized water is well known for helping with workouts and people are reporting all over how it helps them to get more energy in general.
Water ionizers remove up to 85% [and if you add a Fluoride filter, 99.9%] of the fluoride in water, alongside other toxins, making something as straightforward as water one of the cleanest, purest things you’ll be able to consume.
Ionized water is considered a detoxifying agent. Water, in general, is also known as the universal solvent. It selects the toxins your body needs to eliminate as ionized water moves through the channels in the human own body.
With a healthier body, cells, bones, tissues, comes far less illness [or possibly none]. Many families for over 20 years experiencing the benefits of drinking ionized water.