Soft drinks will be the beverage of choice for countless, but drinks raise the chance of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and other chronic conditions.
The persistent shortage of drinkable water and effortless access to inexpensive soda usually means that drink soda every day.
Due to decreasing rainfall, poor local infrastructure, people Wind up drinking soda Rather than water.
You find the kids drinking Coke and not water. Right now, diabetes is hitting on the adults, but it is likely to be the children next. It’s likely to overwhelm us.”
Is Soda Bad for Your Health?
I think you can guess my answer from the name of the post, but I’ll go a little further… I would even say that having a tiny bit of study it will become clear that even moderate consumption of soda can be harmful.
Sure, some may argue that anything in moderation is OK, and I’d agree. When it comes to soda, the quantity of additives and sugar is so high that I do not think “moderation” even is, and it certainly does not exist at the 20 ounce or larger bottles which are so typical.
10 Reasons to Avoid Drinking Soda
- The Sugar!– An individual can of soda includes the equivalent of 10 teaspoons of sugars. This sum of sugar triggers an insulin response in the body and skyrockets the blood sugar. Over time, this can lead to diabetes or insulin resistance, and of course weight gain and other medical issues. Soft drink companies will be the largest users of sugar in the nation. Soft beverage sugar generally comes in the shape of high fructose corn syrup to make things worse.
- Phosphoric Acid– Soda contains phosphoric acid, which interferes with the body’s ability to absorb calcium and can lead to osteoporosis, cavities, and bone softening. Phosphoric acid also interacts with stomach acid, slowing digestion and blocking nutrient absorption.
- Artificial Sweeteners – In diet sodas, aspartame can be employed as a substitute for sugar and can actually be harmful. It has been connected to nearly a hundred health issues such as brain tumors, multiple sclerosis, seizures, diabetes, along with psychological disorders. It converts at warm temperatures, which divides to formic acid and formaldehyde into methanol. Diet sodas also boost the risk of metabolic syndrome, which causes stomach fat, high blood glucose, and cholesterol. There are a couple stevia-sweetened drinks on the marketplace that might be less of a concern but I still wouldn’t suggest consuming them in favor of water or even much healthier drink options (see below).
- Caffeine – Most sodas contain caffeine, which has been linked to certain cancers, breast lumps, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, and other problems.
- Water – The water used in soda is just simple tap water and can contain chemicals like chlorine, fluoride, and traces of heavy metals.
- Obesity – Harvard researchers have positively linked soft drinks to obesity. The study found that 12-year-olds who drank soda were far more likely to be obese than those who did not, and also for each dose of soda consumed daily, the probability of obesity increased 1.6 times.
- Extra Fructose – Sodas include high fructose corn syrup, which obviously stems from corn. Almost all of the corn was genetically modified, as genetic modification of plants has only been in existence since the 1990s, and there aren’t any long-term studies showing the safety of genetically modified crops. Also, the procedure for creating high fructose corn syrup entails traces of mercury, a heavy metal that can cause many different health issues that are long-term.
- Insufficient Nutrients – There is absolutely no nutritional value in soda at all. Not only are there many harmful effects of soda, but there are not even any positive benefits to outweigh them. Soda is an unnatural substance that harms the body.
- Dehydration – Though it might taste refreshing, due to the high sugar, sodium, and caffeine content in pop, it actually dehydrates the body. Over a long Time Period this may cause chronic dehydration (consequently attain for water rather).
- Bad for the Teeth – Ingesting soda frequently causes plaque to accumulate around the teeth and can cause cavities and gum infection.
- People who have sugary drinks frequently –1 to two cans a day or more–have a 26 percent greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes compared to people who have such beverages.
- A study that followed 40,000 guys found that had a risk of dying from a heart attack than men who seldom consumed drinks or having a heart attack. A related study in women found a similar sugary beverage–heart disease connection.
- A 22-year-long study of 80,000 women found that those who consumed a can a day of sugary drink had a 75% higher risk of gout than women who rarely had such drinks. Researchers found a similarly-elevated risk in men.
Mortality Rates Are Rising!
The poisonous effects of drinking soda that is laced with sugar and chemicals are sobering since diabetes as a cause of death in Chiapas leaped an astonishing 30% from 2013 – 2016. In the region, diabetes is responsible for more than 3,000 deaths every year.
Two generations happen to be struggling with diabetes and kids (who make up the next generation of residents) now has little alternative except to continue drinking soda instead of water.
Soda – Do not Go There!
Since the temperatures increase and we find ways to cool down and hydrate, it is important that we immerse ourselves in a manner that promotes good health rather than running the risk of compromising our well being.
“Soft drink consumers are being exposed to a preventable and unnecessary cancer risk from an ingredient which has been added to these drinks only for aesthetic purposes. This unnecessary vulnerability poses a threat to public health and raises questions about the continued utilization of caramel coloring in pop.”
To prevent health hazards that are poisonous and unnecessary — customers decide to consume water and also must avoid drinking soda — particularly hydrogen-rich alkaline water from a Tyent water ionizer.
Nothing Quenches Thirst Like Tyent Alkaline Water!
When you’re thirsty, nothing can hydrate you like water can – especially alkaline water that’s rich in molecular hydrogen.
Hydrogen water from a Tyent water ionizer doesn’t just taste great, hydrogen water also:
- Hydrates you faster and for longer periods of time compared to regular tap water will.
- Includes naturally occurring hydrogen and no dubious additives.
- Includes antioxidants that your body needs to fight free radicals.
In order to offer you these additional water advantages — a Tyent water ionizer machine uses your source water to convert the water to hydrogen-rich alkaline water — which is much more cost effective than drinking bottled water!